Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

1st Semester Books

Lord of the Flies by William Golding
Through my Eyes by Tim Tebow
Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz
Point Blank by Anthony Horowitz

            This semester, I have learned that I am not a very fast reader. I don't get through books very quickly. However, I do enjoy reading if I like the book. I really like football books and books with action. I like books that are relatively short in length and that I can relate to. I can relate to the Alex Rider series because Alex is about my age in the book.
            I probably should expand on the type of books I read next semster. I maight try reading a less realistic genre. I think it would be good to expand because I might find something I like even more than thhe books I normally read.

No comments:

Post a Comment