Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

I am a Writer Who...

            I am a witer who can come up with good ideas and write a paper pretty efficiently. I find that I write the first draft of my papers in a relatively short amount of time. This might not be the best strategy because it leaves little gaps in detail and ends up making my following drafts not as detailed as they should be.
            I should start trying to take my time a little bit more on my papers. Being more careful and putting more detail into my writing would probably help me make a better writer. Hopefully I will remember to do this the next time I write for this class.

2 comments:

  1. It seems to me that I am the complete opposite. I find it hard to find things that I can write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bennett- I do the same thing!! On the literacy narrative, my first draft was like 1 1/2 pages and I ended up with 3! Maybe next time we should read eachother's first drafts and make sure that our ideas are fully developed.

    ReplyDelete