Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Reading Response

Reading Times: Point Blank by Anthony Horowitz
3/26    pp. 50-75    40 min
3/28    pp. 75-105    45 min
4/7    pp. 105-160    70 min

Total: 155 min

            I have been enjoying Point Blank. I think it is at a good level for me and keeps me interested. I also like how the main character is about my age so that I can relate well, rather than reading about someone who is much older or younger than me. 
            Right now, Alex, the main character, is investigating a school that MI6, the detective team he works for, is suspicious about. The author uses a lot of suspense in this book and allows you to think for yourself about what you think might happen. I like to try to figure it out and form my own opinions. I think that makes reading more fun than it is when a story is just told straight up to you.

1 comment:

  1. I love books like this were there is a lot of investigations. It sounds like an interesting book I might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete