Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

What I want most in the world

            I would really want to have the ability to naturally fly, without wings or anything. Just to be able to float up into the air and go wherever I want. I would never run out of fuel or anything, I would want to just be able to fly whenever and wherever I would want to.
            This ability to fly would benefit me in a few ways. I think like feel a lot more free and I would be able to go wherever I wanted. Also, I wouldn't have to buy a car or pay for an airplane trip if I needed to go somewhere. I think being able to fly would be absolutely amazing.

2 comments:

  1. The freedom that that ability would give you would certainly be amazing. Good post, well thought out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bennett, work on developing your paragraphs more, and remember to address the second part of the blog assignment.

    ReplyDelete