Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Free Post

            I can't wait for Mardi Gras break. I will be going to Vail, Colorado with my family to snow ski. I have gone skiing a lot when I was little and have gone every year since about 1st grade. It is so much fun going down the mountain. I also like the snow and all the beautiful scenery.
            This will be me 2nd time going to Vail. My family loves to ski there. It is an enormous mountain with tons of slopes ranging from greens to double black diamonds. I love to go fast and try to jump, but I fall a lot doing it. I cannot wait to go skiing with my family.

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait for the weather during Mardi Gras, IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE PERFECT. I have never been to Vail but I have been skiing in colorado lots of times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome Bennett. I only have been sking once, but I snowboard.

    ReplyDelete