Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Free Post

            I am so glad we have a three day weekend ahead of us. It will be so nice to have one extra night of no omework and one extra morning of sleeping in or doing whatever I want. Also, that means that the next week of school only lasts four days, instead of five.
           We have a couple of fun things planned for this weekend. First we may go skeet shooting. I am disappointed that we don't get to duck hunt this week because of all the rain we've gotten in the past week. Then, we may head down to Grand Isle on Sunday afternoon and fish for redfish Monday morning. I think this will be a fun weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you caught a lot of fish! I'm glad we only have 4 days this week, but I'm kind of thrown off. I keep thinking it'ss monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about some vocabulary words?

    ReplyDelete