Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Reading Response

Reading Times for Point Blank by Anthony Horowitz
1/7    pp. 1-6    10 min
1/8    6-20    30 min
1/10    20-40    45 min
1/11    40-73    65 min
Total Time: 150 min


            This week, I started Point Blank by Anthony Horowitz. It is the second book in the Alex Rider series. I decided to read it because I really liked the first book in the series, Stormbreaker. It is about a young boy who works as a spy for MI6.
            I like these books because they are the appropriate reading level for me and i really like the action and suspense in them. I also like to try to figure out things while reading the book, like who I think commited the crime, or who I don't trust, and other things like that. I enjoy the book so far.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a good book for me. I would really like to learn more about this book because I like action books and crime related books.

    ReplyDelete