Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nervous Conditions: Chapter 5

            In this chapter, my thoughts about Babamukuru changed a little bit. At first, I thought he was kind of a fun person who would sometimes joke around, but also worked very hard. In this chapter, however, it seemed like he was very serious and strict, especially when he talked to Nyasha. A few times, he said he did not like the way she was turning out and that she needs to behave better. I never realized that Babamukuru was so stern.
            It seems like Tambu is enjoying and doing well in school. She says that she is at the top of her class. It impresses me that she could learn the english language so well to actually excel in school. I found that Tambu and Nyasha's relationship has been improving. When Tambu first got to Babamukuru's house, she didn't really approve of Nyasha. By the end of the chapter it sounded like they had become pretty good friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment