Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Research Paper Reflection

1.) I think the most difficult part of the process was planning out how the paper would be organized. This process was made easier by making the detailed outline.I liked how the outline allowed you to organize and plan the paper without actually writing the whole paper yet. However, I didn't end up exactly following my outline when writing my paper. The outline still helped get my ideas on paper and figure things out. The peer editing of the outlines was pretty helpful because I got different views of how my paper looked. The jump from the first draft to the final seemed kind of quick.

2.) The most useful feedback I got was about making my thesis relate to the rest of my paper better. I responded to this feedback by altering my thesis and adding things to the body and conclusion of my paper that would make it all come together in a better way.

3.) My ideas and organization were probably two of the strongest aspects of my paper. My information was presented in a clear way and the information was good. I also think my convention use was good. My voice and word choice probably could have improved and been less casual.

4.) No.

1 comment: