Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

2nd Reading Response

8/30 - pp. 66-77 - 30 minutes        
9/2 - pp. 77-91 - 60 minutes
9/3 - pp. 91-109 - 60 minutes


            In the book that I am reading, Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow, I am starting to find out more about him personally and what he is like. As he explains his thoughts and the way he looks at things throughout the book, I understand him and his life more and more. His story is getting better as I get farther into the book. The most interesting part so far was him explaining how hard it was to choose between going to Florida or Alabama to play football. He explained his emotions in a lot of detail.
            I am still suprised at how little dialogue he uses in the book. I think it would make it more interesting to read than just paragraph after paragraph of just words of thought and no communication. Other than that, I think it is a great book.
                                     

2 comments:

  1. It's good that you are not summarizing the book but giving a good response like it is suppose to be. Maybe later on he will get deeper into dialogue but for now he may be trying to put his thoughts in about what he thinks about things before saying his or other people's opinions and sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book not long ago and i found that it was really interesting. I did not like tim tebow at all until I read the book. It really changed the way I look at tim tebow.

    ReplyDelete