Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Readiing Response

Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow:
9/19    pp. 253-257    5 min

Hero by Mike Lupica
9/20    pp. 1-55    60 min
9/21    pp. 55-109    55 min
9/23    pp. 109-132    25 min

Worked on literacy narrative for 15 minutes outside of class

Total Time: 160 min


            The new book that I am reading is Hero by Mike Lupica. It is an easy and interesting read about a boy named Zach whose father dies in a plane crash on a mission for the president. Zach is trying to find out more about is dad's mission and exactly how the plane crashed. The author uses a simple style in the book and it is easy to understand.
            I read this book because someone recommended it to me and it sounded interesting. I also didn't feel like starting a long and complex book so I chose a pretty short and simple one. I really like this book so far and I am glad I chose to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment