Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Response Post

           Most comments I have received from other students have been agreeing with my post. This helps me see that I am not the only one who thinks like I do. I am glad that many other students agree with my ideas and posts.
          I agree with Dr. D that I should be expanding more in my posts and adding more detail. This means that I have to start thinking more deeply about my posts and putting more detailed thoughts into them. I think these will make my posts more interesting and will be more well written.

2 comments:

  1. I have also found that many comments to my posts have agreed with my point of view. That aggravated me on this last assignment because as you probably know I really like to argue with people.
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bennett, that's also true in this post. Both of your paragraphs are three sentences, which is not enough for a developed paragraph.

    ReplyDelete