Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Free Post

           The hot fishing season is just around the corner. I absolutely cannot wait for the speckled trout to start moving in. Every year, they come in early April. In about a month, Grand Isle will be full of anglers ready to get into the fish.
            This is one of my favorite times of the year. The weather starts warming up and the fish come with the warmth. I can't wait for waking up at the crack of dawn, going to the marina to buy the shrimp, putting the sunglasses on, and riding out to the spots. The season can't come fast enough.

2 comments:

  1. My Dad and i are going fishing this weekend. We think that it is still kinda cold, but we are still gonna try and catch some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you put detail into this without making ut boring. You out your interests in a different way then you normally would explaining what it is like whenever you go fishing.

    ReplyDelete