Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Reading Times and C Layer Reflection

Reading Times - Nervous Conditions
2/25    Ch. 4 and blog post for project   75 min
2/26    Ch. 5 and blog post for project    75 min
2/27    Ch.6, blog post for project, and vocabulary list and test    2 hrs

Total Time: 270 min

            I felt pretty good about the work I did for the first C Layer of this project. My blog post were not just summaries, but had evaluation of the chapter and what I noticed. Also, I completed the vocabulary list, test, and test key, and learned some good new words from doing this.
            Something I could have done differently was to be making the vocabulary list as I read the chapter, and not done the whole thing in one night. I had been marking words that I didn't know in the book while reading, but hadn't started making the actual list or test until I finished Chapter Six. I didn't realize how long the process of making the list and test would take. I definitely would have started the list earlier or done it as I was reading if I did it again.


1 comment:

  1. Bennet, I think 99.999999% of us were in your position the night before. I think we've all learned from the experience that doing it all in one night is not the way to go. Like you, however, I think I did a relatively good job on everything. As I went through the C layer project, I realized there were many possible words I could have included in a vocab test if I had chosen that assignment. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete