Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Persona of Tambu

            I fell like Tambu always thinks hard about what she does and about what other people do. She is very judgmental of others and in my mind tries to please everyone. I am going to write from the point of view of Tambu about the fight between Babamukuru and Nyasha.
            This fight astonished me. I could not believe that Nyasha could ever have the courage or disrespect to venture to actually hit Babamukuru, the one who has provided her with so much. On the other hand, I did not think Babamukuru should have treated her daughter like that, either. He should have gone so far as to call Nyasha a whore just because she had been talking to some boys her age.

1 comment:

  1. You did a good job, Bennet. I agree with you that Tambu is a person who tries to make everyone happy, no matter how it makes her feel.

    ReplyDelete