Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Paper Revision

            I think the paper that I am going to revise for my portfolio is going to be my literacy narrative. The two traits of good writing that I will focus my revisions on are probably going to be word choice and voice. I think these were the two main things that I could have done better on the most in this paper.
            When I re-read my literacy narrative, I was pretty happy with it. However, there were definitely some opportunities to use stronger words than I did, specifically things like "to be" verbs, as Dr. D said in the comments. I also could have used a more unique and strong voice throughout the course of the whole paper. I think revisions on these two traits will make a better paper out of my original one.

1 comment:

  1. Your plan shows a thoughtful reading of comments and consideration of areas to improve in your writing. I look forward to reading your revision.

    ReplyDelete